A true non-invasive neuropathic pain treatment

I have recently introduced the NMS460 into my pain management practice, and it allowed me to effectively treat patients with neuropathic pain, which is a notoriously difficult pain to treat. The NMS460 allows me to treat the nerve that supplies the area of pain without having to touch the area of pain. I have noticed that after 3 treatments, most patients have complete pain relief. Patients also seem to have improved function.

Prof. Phyllis Berger
University of Witwatersrand, South Africa

See more testimonials from medical professionals

“The Stimpod NMS460 is definitely the most effective modality I have used on patients with certain conditions. Nothing is a cure-all, but if I had one device to take on a medical mission trip it would be the Stimpod!”

Dr David Collins, D.C.
Oklahoma, USA

“Following a demonstration of the Stimpod NMS460, I decided to use it on two patients who had neuropathic pain: One with a long-standing ulnar nerve distribution pain and the other with a lower leg (L5) neuropathic pain. After two sessions each with the Stimpod NMS460, both patients reported significant reduction in pain at 95% and 90% reduction, respectively.

What’s amazing is that they both feel well enough that they see no need to come for the third session. They report that their quality of life has markedly improved and they can diligently perform their work duties without the ‘debilitating pain’. I still in awe of the simplicity and ease of use of the NMS460. I will continue to use it in my clinic.”

Dr Ronnie Kaddu, Anaesthesiologist
Aga Khan University Hospital

“The Stimpod NMS460 has far exceeded my expectations on what a device is capable of in helping my patients achieve rapid pain relief and recover from a broad spectrum of neuropathic signs and symptoms. I highly recommend that all Chiropractors include it in their arsenal as this is a game changer.”

Dr Stuart Humberg, D.C.
Tennessee, USA

Medical Cases

I developed a really bad golfer’s elbow on my inside of my left arm, and I suppose favouring the injury I developed a tennis elbow on the outside of my right arm. It became really bad and affected both my golf and cycling. I then had surgery on my right arm. I naively thought that the arm would recover quickly after the operation, however, 6-8 weeks after the operation the pain was still there and the other arm was in agony.

I then started with treatment with the NMS460 with Phyllis Berger. Within a couple of days, Phyllis was able the put needles into the arms, which was unthought of on the first visit.

I am now fully recovered and are playing more golf than ever. The arm that did not have the operation recovered quicker than the arm that did have the operation – this means that I did not have to have the operation on that arm – a true vindication of the treatment applied.

Richard Pike
South Africa

I had a debilitating tennis elbow injury – to such an extent that I could not pick up a cup of coffee. I underwent surgery and was then referred for pain management treatment 2 weeks post surgery. I was then treated with the NMS460, and after the 3rd treatment, I had no neural pain left.

Avril Samuels
South Africa

It was amazing to have a very bad migraine vanish in under five minutes of treatment

Mariska Erasmus had a severe whiplash and secondary migraine after a motor vehicle accident in June 2011. The migraines were untreatable for a year. Mariska received treatment with the Stimpod NMS460 in June 2012 and we received the letter below in July 2012.

Good day, Corlius

I first would like to thank you for your wonderful product the Stimpod NMS460. You will not believe what my family and I went through in the past year.

Last year June I was involved in a motor vehicle accident and suffered a severe whiplash. I received physiotherapy daily and wore a neck brace for about a week. The headaches got worse and worse and my neurologist confirmed that I suffered from chronic migraines. There was not a pill on the market which I have not tried, and none of the tablets could relief my migraines. I spent most of the previous year more in doctor’s rooms and in hospitals than at home. All aside we heard about the Headache Clinic and hastily made an appointment. They also tried everything. I have had more than eighteen veins banded in my head, wore the PMA, as well as botox injections in my muscles.

My husband found out about the “miracle machine”, the Stimpod NMS460, which was used to treat my migraines while admitted for my last incident at the Headache Clinic. It was amazing to have a very bad migraine vanish in under five minutes of treatment with the Stimpod NMS460. The doctors were in despair after yet another week-long headache event and admitted me to hospital. I hardly knew what was going on around me and slept for almost 3 days. We (the doctors and me at the Headache Clinic), received the Stimpod NMS460 in the afternoon and immediately tried the device. You won’t believe but in 5 minutes of treatment, my migraine disappeared!!! And I was headache-free. No one could believe it and I was not sure how long the headache-free periods will remain. Well, the migraines have stayed away until yesterday, when I started feeling it, we once again used the Stimpod NMS460 straight away and I was painless in minutes.

Thank you

Mariska Erasmus
South Africa

Recovering from Bell’s Paralysis

Tiaan is a 20-year-old male who suffered from severe Bell’s Palsy on the right side of his face.  He had received conventional physiotherapy treatment (electrotherapy modalities and muscle stimulation) twice weekly for two months but showed no improvement.  He then received 20 treatments with the Stimpod NMS460 and we started seeing great improvement.

We are grateful to say that Tiaan has made a full recovery.

Cathy Carstens (BSc Physiotherapy, UCT)

Severe Bell’s Palsy

Miss N Opperman has been treated for her left Bell’s Paralysis since 26 February 2010.

She has a history of recurrent episodes of Bell’s Paralysis. The first episode occurred at 14 years of age. The second and third incident was in 2004 and 2008 respectively. The first incident affected the left side of her face and the last two times it occurred on the right side of her face. This time the facial nerve paralysis was on the left side. The last two times took approximately 6 weeks to recover.

When I saw the patient for her first consultation on 26th February 2010, the paralysis was about 2 days old and quite severe. On an Oxford muscle grading scale, the muscles innervated by the facial nerve scored mostly zero (0/5) and only the orbicularis oris muscle did present with a flicker / muscle twitch (Oxford grade 1/5).

From the first consultation up to 25 March, the patient was seen for a total of 9 treatments. During these sessions, she was treated with ultrasound, laser, facial exercises and other electro-modalities to stimulate the facial muscles and nerve fibres.

On 25 March 2010, Dr PH Kritzinger, a neurologist, examined Miss Opperman and also did an EMG study. His findings reported that there was no conduction present in the left facial nerve and also found that there was active axon degeneration present in the facial muscles. He classified this as a demyelinating neuropathy.

In regards to further physiotherapy treatment, we introduced Xavant’s nerve stimulator to her treatment in May. From 13 May, all other modalities were stopped and the patient’s treatment consisted solely out of nerve stimulation by the Stimpod NMS460. The patient took the device home to stimulate the left facial nerve on her own once a day. She did a once-a-day treatment only because she preferred it and it fit with her busy schedule. Her sessions lasted between 5 and 10 minutes.

Since 13 May the patient’s progress has been measured purely subjectively. I contacted her telephonically every 3 weeks and since the above-mentioned date, she has also come to see me 3 times so I could evaluate her progress. She reported that the left side of her face felt much better every time after she used the device and there was visible improvement in the facial muscles function. Referring back to the Oxford muscle grading scale, most of the facial muscles scored a definite 3/5 and some muscles even a 3+ /5 and 4-/5 by the end of June. The only muscle that scored a 2/5 was the orbicularus oculi muscle as the left eye could not actively close completely.

The patient took photos to measure the progress. The first photo was taken on 1 May 2010 and the latest photo on 18 July 2010.

Deidré Müller (BPhysT. UP, SPT, OMT)
South Africa

I had a severe hand injury two years ago, crushing my hand with a compactor machine. There was not much left of my hand, but the surgeons managed to put it back together again, and I was left with a hand with limited mobility and severe pain.

I started treatment with the NMS460. Initially, the pain increased, but when the pain relaxed, I realised that the sensitivity was returning to the hand. I had another treatment and again there was a significant improvement.

Ellis Sher
South Africa

I suffered an injury to my right shoulder on October 2013, which was diagnosed in December 2013, by my orthopaedic surgeon after completing scans and x-rays with a swollen bursa/ rotator cuff injury. I was referred to Deirdré Birkill to start immediately with a physiotherapy recovery program.

After 3 months of weekly physiotherapy and specific exercises related to strengthening the affected area, the process was slow yet gradual.

In month 3, I was introduced to the “electrical miracle machine” – well I’m sure there is a proper technical product name for it, but this was the term I gave to it, as a result of the miraculous progress my injury underwent. From the very first application/interaction with the machine, I felt instant relieve in my shoulder.

Before, the simplest everyday task such as getting dressing was very difficult and painful for me. The very next day after the first session with the machine there was greater movement in my shoulder and the pain had subsided considerably. In the interim, I have undergone two more sessions with this machine over an interval of 2 weeks in between each and it is unreal how quickly my injury is healing.

Yes, the physiotherapy assisted in the process and alleviated muscular pains and stiffness, however, I doubt if the accelerated progress would have been achieved had I not had the electronic therapy. Clearly, my nerves/muscles reacted positively to the electronic pulses and therefore I am able to continue on the fast(er) road to recovery.

Maria Simitopoulos
South Africa

I had severe back pain that made my days very difficult. I then started with treatment with the Stimpod NMS460.

I could not get off the bed after the first session, and to be honest, didn’t have much faith. After the third treatment, my pain has come right down to 2/10 and I am finally functioning normally. Five months ago it seemed that surgery was my only option. I am nowhere near that now.

Gail Kennedy
South Africa

I am 67 years old. Over 20 years ago I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. No treatments seemed to work, and all the joints in my body slowly deteriorated. For the last 20 years, I have had been unable to close my hands fully.

I then tried a treatment with the Stimpod NMS460. The treatment consisted of two and a half minutes each, at fairly low intensity, on two acupressure points on the front and two on the back of the wrist.

It was truly a remarkable result.

Roger Mathews

The nerves in both my feet were severely affected after I underwent a bunionectomy. The pain was excruciating, resulting in no sleep at night. I went back to my surgeon several times and was eventually referred for pain management treatment.

My treatment with the NMS460 started, and each time I came it became a little bit better. Eventually, I could wear my high heel boots again. After 3 treatments, my pain was down to 0/10 on the VAS. After a total of 6 treatments, I was discharged with zero pain and still have no pain today.

Cecilia Fremy
South Africa

All the terrible shooting pains down the leg and in the groin were gone

I had been in terrible leg pain both down the hamstring and also in the groin and the front thigh for 8 months and was simply going nowhere. Working with my GP I was given strong medication like naproxen and tramadol but nothing was able to shift it. Going through the NHS system I was eventually able to get an MRI scan which confirmed I had a prolapsed disc which was the cause of the awful nerve pain.

However to find a solution was not easy. I was dead against an operation as I was told that the risks were high and if it went wrong I could end up in a wheelchair. I was just not prepared to take that chance.

Show full testimonial

I work as a support worker in a care home and one day a colleague came in and told me how she had visited Keith Atkinson at his clinic and had achieved amazing results for her sciatic pain. We sat down together over our tea break and she told me about it in more detail and I explored it further on the clinic website. I was struck by the fact that some leading hospitals were doing the treatment and it was safe and non-invasive. I felt I had nothing to lose so booked an appointment with Keith.

He explained the treatment and the nerve systems that were giving me the pain. I was amazed that through all the treatments I had that no-one had mentioned these nerves before. I liked his calm manner and honest approach. He didn’t promise the world but gave me confidence that at last we might be on the right track. After the first treatment, it felt a lot better but the pain returned and I needed a follow-up appointment after about four days. After this treatment the relief was dramatic. All the terrible shooting pains down the leg and in the groin were gone. I still had some back pain but in follow up sessions these all disappeared as well. I look back at that time when I was in so much pain and still don’t understand how I managed to keep going at work. Now I’m completely pain-free and don’t take any medications and am thoroughly enjoying life again. I can’t recommend Keith’s clinic highly enough for anyone with this sort of nerve pain.

Gina Maidment
Upper Beeding, United Kingdom

Gina’s prolapsed disc is certainly the likely cause of the pain down the sciatic nerve as well as her pain in the groin which would be due to the entrapment of the femoral and lateral cutaneous nerves. All these nerves feed into the spine from L2 to L5 and were the likely cause of the debilitating pain. Using external neuromodulation I sent pulsing current onto all 3 nerve pathways and that resulted in reduced nerve inflammation. In addition, Gina followed a small set of exercises to widen the nerve channel in the spine and to strengthen her core.  After just a few treatments the pain was eliminated completely.

Keith Atkinson (B Comm Hons. S.N.H.S. Dip)
Horsham Nerve Pain Practice

I was taking amitryptiline, topped up with co-codamol and codeine phosphate just to get through each day

After years of worsening leg pain, muscle, joint and bone aches, pins and needles in my feet, spasms and cramps (especially at night), difficulty walking any distance, getting up, sitting down, or even standing, I was finally diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy. I was taking amitryptiline, topped up with co-codamol and codeine phosphate just to get through each day.

I started to feel that life wasn’t worth living. My basic mobility had deteriorated to the extent I could not manage the simplest everyday tasks, like bending to brush my teeth over the hand basin, or putting on my shoes. Walking to the post-box was out of the question, getting upstairs was like attempting Mt Everest! Sometimes I could only get up by going up on hands and knees.

Show full testimonial

Whilst the medication gave some slight respite, sciatica came back and had me in agony. I did not know how I could carry on. I felt humiliated and depressed. Every single thing was either difficult and painful, or just impossible.

I had always been active, fit and healthy. Working long hours as a consultant in high-end men’s fashion, I was always on the go travelling to appointments and attending fashion fairs here and abroad. Involved in volunteer charity work, I enjoyed helping people and had energy to spare. Newly retired, I had been looking forward to spending time with my wife, rambling, gardening, and travelling. A trip to France we planned with my grandsons, may as well have been a trip to Mars! None of it seemed possible at this point.

My wife saw the write up on Keith Atkinson and the Pain Clinic and rang him for help. I was very reluctant and sceptical. When I spoke to Keith the first time, he was so calm and reassuring. I did not feel pressurised in any way. I was so desperate I thought seeing him was at least worth a try… things could certainly not be any worse!

Keith’s suggestion was to try and alleviate the pain by treating the sciatic nerve. What a revelation! After the first treatment using the pulsing current I felt immediate relief, and had more flexibility than for many months. I could actually get up after the treatment and walk to my car, instead of hobbling as when I had arrived.

After another treatment, I felt confident to undertake the trip to France… 2034 miles of driving and adventures (including a go-karting experience) were made possible by Keith and his treatment.

I am not entirely “cured”… yet. However, the treatment and exercises, previously impossible, have now been effective. I can do so much more for myself once more, and continue to improve.

I have the greatest confidence in and respect for Keith, and the treatment he offers. His approach is to promise little – and deliver more. I am grateful beyond words. He has given me back my life.

Update (February 2016)

After a few more treatments I have been able to do additional exercise to support my progress. I can now say that my sciatica is GONE!

Last month I achieved one of my personal goals. I walked from home with my wife into town, all around the shops, and back home, about 3 miles. This has been completely impossible for at least three years, as I had been reduced not so long ago to hanging onto the supermarket trolley just to hobble around getting any groceries.

I am so confident of the success of my treatment by Keith, that my wife and I plan a trip to New Zealand later this month. When you consider this involves a trip of 30 hours travelling time and 3 plane changes, you will appreciate the significance and concede my treatment has been a complete triumph!

Peter Stevenson
Horsham, United Kingdom

Peter has made remarkable progress and whilst the treatment was able to take away his pain, his discipline in doing the appropriate exercises has also contributed to his long-term improvement. Sciatica remains the most common condition treated in the Practice and the success rates are very high. 

Keith Atkinson (B Comm Hons. S.N.H.S. Dip)
Horsham Nerve Pain Practice

I have been able to come off all my medication including the morphine

My name is Rob Grigor and I am production supervisor at Ibstock Ltd. I have always led a very physical life and the job has demanded a lot of manual labour.

Things really got worse in 2015 going into 2016 when I developed sciatica in my buttock and down my left leg. I simply couldn’t shake it off and the pain was extreme. I had seen physios and osteopaths in addition to my GP. I just wasn’t getting anywhere and I was been prescribed stronger and stronger medication. Finally, I was on high levels of morphine in addition to amitriptyline. While this managed to keep me going at work, but by the end of the day and particularly driving home I would often end up screaming in pain! Medication was not solving the problem and I was getting desperate for a solution.

Show full testimonial

I was then advised that the company was setting up a clinic for nerve pain. A colleague had had good results attending Keith Atkinson’s practice in Horsham and the company generously offered this clinic for staff suffering from back pain and other ailments. I can seriously say I was sceptical and not expecting much from my first treatment. However, the results were dramatic! After just 2 sessions the pain had eased away completely! I had forgotten what it was like not to have that awful pain.

I am now on a maintenance program with Keith as I still have some residual back pain but this is not the searing pain that I had before and I can certainly live with that. I am also pleased to say that I have been able to come off all my medication including the morphine. I can honestly say I feel like a new person and I would recommend this treatment to anyone suffering from the sort of pain I endured for so long.

Rob Grigor
Pulborough, United Kingdom

Rob was able to take advantage of an innovative program started by the Ibstock Factory Manager to assist staff members with nerve pain. In Rob’s case, the treatment was for classic sciatica whereby I used external neuromodulation to send pulsing current to “block” the sciatic nerve pathway. It has been a really successful result and, more importantly, Rob has been able to come off some very strong and addictive medications.

Keith Atkinson (B Comm Hons. S.N.H.S. Dip)
Horsham Nerve Pain Practice

The pain was intense and the only way I could stand up was by pushing down hard on my knees

I am a professional wildlife and nature photographer so I am constantly out in the countryside and as a consequence, I keep myself pretty fit and active.

In July 2015 I was in my garden vegetable plot, it was a beautiful, warm summer day and had been gardening for about two hours when I reached down to pick the hoe.  That’s all I did!  As I reached down for it I experienced a sharp pain in my lower back. It was a short, stabbing pain that then disappeared as quickly as it came. It was certainly something I had not experienced ever before.

Show full testimonial

Naturally, I carried on gardening with no further ill effects or so I thought!  Later that evening I became aware of a dull ache in my lower back and in my left thigh.  That night I struggled to sleep and only did so with the aid of painkillers.

The following day, (Sod’s Law), we were going away to meet with friends in the Cotswolds so were faced with a long drive from Henfield in Sussex.  I decided to drive so that my brain was occupied in the journey rather than on the discomfort I was experiencing.  We got there OK and I opted to sit in a comfortable armchair which was a relief from the car seat. The pleasure was short lived however because I could not get out of it!  The pain was intense and the only way I could stand up was by really pushing down hard on my knees.  Something was really wrong.  Strangely I had no effects once I was up and I could walk without any pain whatsoever.

By the end of the holiday the pain had seemingly moved out of my back and was now in my left leg from the thigh down to the foot often accompanied by pins and needles.  I had been on naproxen but my GP diagnosed a trapped sciatic nerve and referred me to a physiotherapist.

The physio gave me a series of exercises to follow and by the end of November things had improved but I still had the pain and woke up every morning with intense pins and needles in my left foot.  I kept up with the exercises and whilst I had some better days, overall the pain and pins and needles wouldn’t shift.

Then by chance, my wife picked up a copy of AAH Magazine and read about the Horsham Nerve Pain Practice. I made an appointment and went along and saw Keith Atkinson and had my first treatment.  It was a revelation.  To cut a long story short I had three more treatments and that’s it.  I no longer have any sciatic pain and my life is back to normal.  I have no hesitation in recommending Keith and his electro neuromodulation therapy to anyone experiencing the nerve pain I went through.

George McCarthy FRPS
Henfield, United Kingdom

George had sciatic pain. Whether this was caused by a trapped nerve or by a condition known as piriformis syndrome, the treatment is the same which involves treating the sciatic nerve pathway with pulsing current and breaking the pain cycle. Very quickly George experienced relief and was able to be discharged pain-free after 4 sessions.

Keith Atkinson (B Comm Hons. S.N.H.S. Dip)
Horsham Nerve Pain Practice

Veterinary Cases

Female Caracal

A female caracal was referred to me, collapsed in October 2014, because of my experience with rehabilitating wildlife. Blood smear showed no abnormalities, she had a slight increase in rectal temp (39) and was just lying on the table. The bladder was distended but could be expressed. Decreased neurological reflexes in the hind quarters although she could feel superficial and deep pain. She wasn’t skinny but weighed only 1kg. No appetite, no vomiting, slightly loose stool, mucus membranes normal colour, habitus depressed. Radiographs showed severe osteopenia and we found it difficult to see the vertebral column properly, although we could see a pathological fracture on the femur. A diagnosis of nutritional hyperparathyroidism was made. She had been fed chicken hearts only.

Radiographs showed severe osteopenia and we found it difficult to see the vertebral column properly, although we could see a pathological fracture on the femur. A diagnosis of nutritional hyperparathyroidism was made. She had been fed chicken hearts only.

She was put on a drip, covering antibiotics and we started with handfeeding and supplements of felivit and predator powder. We had to express her bladder twice daily, gave light massages and kept her in a confined space to prevent further pathological fractures. She was confined for at least 6 weeks to prevent further fractures and give the bones time to absorb calcium. She was taken outside in a pet carrier three times a day for ten minutes at a time, to get some sun exposure to help with Vit D activation and calcium absorption. After approximately 3 days she started eating and we could remove the drip. She was changed over to chicken with the supplements. At the end of the second week, she had control of her bladder and we could stop expressing. During the whole time, she had normal rectal control.

She was taken outside in a pet carrier three times a day for ten minutes at a time, to get some sun exposure to help with Vit D activation and calcium absorption. After approximately 3 days she started eating and we could remove the drip. She was changed over to chicken with the supplements. At the end of the second week, she had control of her bladder and we could stop expressing. During the whole time, she had normal rectal control. Further treatment mainly consisted of a controlled diet and cage rest with short exposures to sunlight daily. She picked up weight and hit the 2kg mark. All went well until the 25th of

Further treatment mainly consisted of a controlled diet and cage rest with short exposures to sunlight daily. She picked up weight and hit the 2kg mark. All went well until the 25th of November, when I found her curled up in a ball, hissing and spitting. I picked her up and immediately felt the distended bladder. She couldn’t stand and seemed to have had a relapse. I expressed the bladder and phoned Onderstepoort to arrange a CT scan. She had multiple costal fractures, humerus fracture, femur fracture and deformities of the sternal vertebrae as well as step formation in the cervical area and a 40% narrowing of the spinal canal in the T11 area although no physical pressure on the spinal cord.

Due to the osteopenia, we consulted a specialist and decided against any surgery and because there was no pressure on the spinal cord, we opted for conservative treatment. We increased the calcium supplementation, suspecting that it wasn’t enough due to her growing so fast and already having a deficiency meaning that we had to give maintenance, growth plus extra to compensate for the initial shortage.

We also started using Stimpod every second day to stimulate the nerves to the back legs and cause muscle contraction as there was a lot of muscle atrophy. We decided on every second day because she had to be tranquilised for each session, which we thought risky on a daily basis.

After about a week of nerve stimulation and muscle contraction she started getting up on her back legs when eating. After another week we started using the Holistic hindquarter harness and took her out for short walks three times a day of 3-5 minutes each. After a month she was moved to the rehabilitation centre because she needed more space. Although she walks with a swagger, she can move around normally and has returned quality of life.

Dr Schouwstra
Aran Veterinary Clinic

South Africa

Female Dachshund – Paralysis of hind legs wit no bowel or bladder Control

Sniffies came into our practice in August 2014; she had a prolapsed disc and was therefore paralyzed in hind legs.

She was full of energy and life even though she was unable to use her hind legs. Due to financial reasons of Sniffies’ owners opted for cortisone treatment and cage rest but it did not help Sniffies. Her only option was surgery. Her owners could not afford the surgery and asked that Sniffies be euthanized. I could not see such a beautiful Dachshund, still so full of life, be euthanized. So I contacted Dachshund rescue for help. They managed to raise the funds needed for her surgery. So 2 weeks after being with us I drove Sniffies to Krugersdorp where she was operated on. Sniffies still sensed deep pain, so there was a very good chance that she could walk again. Her surgery was a success and she remained at Krugersdorp Vet for 3 weeks receiving cage rest. Dachshund rescue could not find her a home so I offered to provide her with a foster home. She stayed with me and my family for 2 months. But when she arrived at our house I could see that she was still unsteady on her feet, and when she urinated she left a trail behind her, she had no bladder control. Dachshund rescue managed to find her a home but after only a month the lady brought her back to me saying she cannot cope with Sniffies difficulty to control her bowel movements often leaving surprises for her in her bed. Sniffies came back to live with us in January 2015.

I contacted the vet who have performed her operation and asked if there is anything that can be done to improve Sniffies strength in her hind legs. He said that if it hasn’t improved by now then it never will and there is no treatment that can help her.

I was sad for Sniffies, I knew that she must obviously have some nerve damage and that is what is causing her hind legs to be weak and her uncontrollable bowel and bladder. When Antoinette from Xavant, arrived at our practice and told us about the Pulse therapy (Non-Invasive Radio Frequency) I knew that this was an answer from God. There has been a major improvement with Sniffies since we started treatment on the 31st of January 2015 up to now March 2015. Before the treatment, she could not lift her tail up and was very unsteady on her hind legs and had impaired bladder and bowel control. Now she can lift her tail up and wag it and is a lot steadier on her hind legs. It’s not every day that an animal gets a second chance at a better life. Sniffies not only got a second chance at a better life but got 4 chances. I am very grateful for the treatment you gave Sniffies.

Candise du Plessis
South Africa


Treatment of Sniffies with the Stimpod NMS 460 consisted of the following:

  • Sniffies had 3 to 5 treatments per week since the 31st of January up to now the 7th of March 2015
  • Initially we stimulated her Spinal Nerves from the Thoracic area where we had good nerve responses all the way down to her tail, sessions were 20 to 30 minutes each
  • She initially had a rolling motion when walking in her hind legs due to the Spinal Nerve damage in that area, she could not pick up her tail, dragged her hind feet and did not have control over her bowel or bladder
  • We continued stimulating her Spinal Nerves from the Thoracic area till her tail for the first week
  • After the first week, we concentrated on the Lumbar and the Sacral Nerves bilateral to the Spine mostly as well as the Sciatic Nerve in buttock area
  • After 2 weeks she had a bowel action when we stimulated her in the Sacral and Sciatic area
  • The rolling motion in her hind legs has disappeared, she is walking on her feet and not dragging them anymore, she lifts up her tail and last week I saw her squatting x3 when urinating just after the treatments, which means that she has bladder control again
  • She goes for daily long walks to strengthen her leg and back muscles

Treatment was completed on the 13th of March 2015

We are glad we could assist in the quality of life which Sniffies has gained due to the treatment with the Stimpod NMS 460.

Antoinette van Vuuren – Xavant